Friday, June 15, 2012

An Apple for the Teacher


     In my last post, I showed a teacher bouquet I made - see it HERE.  Along with the bouquet, I made this card:


     This is a 3-D apple, which lays semi-flat in an envelope.  I would not send this card, unless extra postage is added.

    I CASEd this card from Lydia Fiedler from Splitcoast Stampers.  She has a tutorial HERE.  It was so super easy to make.  The toughest part was inking the edges.  Next time I make this apple, I will definatley ink the edges BEFORE I adhere them all together.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Bolds Designer series paper & Early Espresso

INK:  Real Red, Early Espresso, & Old Olive

STAMPS:  Smarty Pants (retired)

TOOLS:  Full Heart Punch & Bird Builder Punch, S.N.A.I.L. Adhesive & Stamp-a-ma-jig

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels