Saturday, June 23, 2012

Angry Birds - Stampin' Up! Style


     I don't know about your house, but in my house Angry Birds is HUGE!  It's also big with a bunch of my friends.  Who knew that grown adults would love this game as much as kids?

     I received the tag below from a dear demonstrator friend, Bonnie Fields.


     She used the Two Tags Big Shot die, the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, and a few other various punches to create her Angry Bird.

     Her tag was what got me going on making my card.  I actually CASEd my card from Maria Cameron.  I basically copied her card completely - yet I did have Bonnie's tag in hand to use a reference.  So you can say I used both to create my card.


     This card passed the kid test for authenticity, so I know it's a good one.  I gave this card to a co-worker.  He loved it, as well as all the kids who saw it.  I LOVE when my cards cause people to smile and say, "You made that?"  I live to hear that every time I give a card or project I make.  It's my fuel to keep creating.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, & Crumb Cake


INK:  Bashful Blue, Old Olive, & Versa Mark


STAMPS:  Woodgrain background stamp & Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)


TOOLS:  Whisper White Embossing Powder, Hemp Twine (retired), Dimensionals, & Stamping Sponges

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I hope you think my Angry Bird looks like the real bird.  I made him twice before I was happy with him, yet I'm still not happy with his tail.  But of course, that is for the next time I make this card.

Happy Saturday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels