Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby Buggy Gift Card Holders


     The minute I saw these really cute baby buggies on Paper Craft Central, I knew I had to make one.  Not only did I make one, but I made 2!  One in pink and one in blue.

     I made the pink one for a great friend and his wife who had a baby girl in May.  The blue one I made for a dear friend to give her cousin as a baby shower gift.


     The flat top, where the bow is, opens up, and a gift card, (or money), fits perfectly inside.  Here is a top view of the buggies:


     I must admit, when I first made the pink one, I was intimidated by the project.  There are many steps and many ways for me to mess it up.  It took me a month to finish the project.  Not that I worked on it for a month, but that I was too nervous to make it.  I wanted it to be perfect - it was a gift.  I laugh at myself now - I had nothing to worry about.  Despite all the steps, and my concern for messing it up, this project really is simple.  So simple, that I had the blue one made in 2 hours, from start to finish, including set up and clean up time.

     You can purchase the directions to make this buggy, and a matching card, at Paper Craft Central.

RECIPE (general info)

CARD STOCK:  
     PINK - Pretty in Pink & Rose Red DSP
     BLUE - Tempting Turquoise card stock & DSP

STAMP:  Tiny Tags

INKS:  Pretty in Pink/Tempting Turquoise 

TOOLS:  Whisper White & Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretty in Pink & Tempting Turquoise buttons, Eyelet Edge Punch (retired), Jewelry Tag Punch, Clear & Turquoise rhinestone brads, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, & S.N.A.I.L. Adhesive

Click HERE to order Sampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I'm thinking about holding a class on making one of these cute baby buggy gift card holders.  If you are interesting in making one, please let me know.  If I get enough interest, I will set up a class - at a date and time where everyone who wants to make one can attend.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julian Levi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hank hendricks said...

Like the idea...this is what i want to design my own Gift Card envelopes using this idea..thanks you share it with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels