Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mini Shaker Card Fun

     This is one of the cards we made at my November Stampin' Nite:


      This is a 3 x 3 card.  I got the inspiration for this card from the card I posted in THIS post, which ultimately came from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini catalog.

      This card was a lot of fun to make.  The ladies did have some trouble with the shaker frames - they stuck to each other.  But other than that, all the cards turned out gorgeous!

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, & Whisper White


INKS:  Versa Mark & Marina Mist

MARKERS:  Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, & VersaMarker


STAMPS:  Button Buddies, Punch Pals, & Serene Snowflakes


TOOLS:  Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Shaker Frames (1-1/4" circle), Dazzling Details, Silver Glitter Glass, Dimensionals, Window Sheets, & Mat Pack

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I've started working on my holiday cards and gifts.  I have so much I want to do, I just hope I have enough time to do all that I want.  
     If you are looking for some time to work on your holiday cards, gifts, and tags, please join me on Saturday December 3, 2011, from 1-4 PM.  Bring all your supplies (all products welcome), and use my stamps and Big Shot (dies & embossing folders), and get your holida projects done.  Click HERE for all the details.
     If you plan to come, please let me know by 11/29/11.  This will help me make sure I have enough table space and chairs for all who plan to come.

Happy Sunday (a little early)!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels