Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Punched Thanksgiving Treats

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

     These are the favors I made and sold this year.


     I cannot take credit for these.  I CASEd the candy corn from Ashley Marostica and the turkey from Lorri Heiling, from Stampin' Connection - a website only for Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  If you'd like to know more about this, please contact me.

     Can you tell what the turkey is made from?  No?  The owl punch!  Too cute!

RECIPE:

PUNCHES:  Owl Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Heart-to-Heart Punch, & Petite Pennants Builder Punch

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I have so much to be thankful for: my family and loved ones, my friends, and all of you!  All of you help keep me motivated and wanting to out-do myself.  Your emails and comments are so kind and wonderful.  I love to hear what you have to say about what I post (please keep them coming!).  I hope you and your family have a wonderful, safe, and relaxing Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels