Monday, November 21, 2011

Online Extravaganza by Stampin' Up!


Oh, Black Friday deals now!  How could that be bad?

Click HERE for a PDF of all the items on sale


  • purchase My Digital Studio Express and get FREE digital downloads/bundles
  • 30% exclusive ribbon bundle
  • 60% Designer Fabric
  • 20% - 50% select stamp sets
  • select Sizzix items on sale
  • Home Decor on sale
  • and so much more!

     You can place an order online, HERE, or you can call/email me your order and I can place it for you.  There are so many items on sale, you will definitely want to go take a look.  You will not want to miss out on these deals.  I can' tell you how excited I am to see all the items on sale.

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     Please do no hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels