Sunday, November 20, 2011

My fall wreath - Stampin' Up! style

     My upline, Sally Chuchman, held a fall wreath class.  I just had to go and make one.  What do you think?


     I used the new Simply Scored scoring board from Stampin' Up!  Let me tell you, I'm sold!  I WILL be getting one.  It made scoring these rosettes, or lollies, so simple.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Spice Cake Designer Series Paper & Fabric


EMBELLISHMENTS:  Various buttons and brads, Baker's Twine (Early Espresso & Whisper White), & Hemp Twine


TOOLS:  Simply Scored, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, & hot glue gun (not SU!)

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

  Don't forget 11/21/11-11/30/11:


Monday 11/21/11 - 12:01am - 11:59pm- special 24-hour only deals.


  • FREE digital downloads with purchase of My Digital Studio Express
  • 60% off select Designer Fabric
  • 30% off exclusive ribbon bundle

   You can place your order HERE, or email me your order.  I will be placing an order around 4:00pm tomorrow (11/21/11).

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels