Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza/Cyber Monday + more



     Monday is Cyber Monday, meaning online deals everywhere, and Stampin' Up! is no exception!  The exception is that Stampin' Up!'s online deals are available now through November 30, 2011 (Wednesday)!


  What is on sale, you ask?  Well, let me tell you:


  • 20% - 60% off of stamp sets, a ribbon bundle, Sizzix items, Decor Elements, Designer Fabrics, ink spots, digital downloads, brads, and more!
  • FREE Digital Downloads with the purchase of the My Digital Studio Express program
  • Exclusive bundles for the Online Extravaganza only!

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7


     You can order these sale items from my website HERE or you can email me your order by 12:00 noon on 11/30/11,

     Hurry! Don't miss out on these deals.  You only have 3 days left!


Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels