Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Online Extravaganza Deals for one more day ONLY!


     Stampin' Up! has some wonderful deals going on right now.  But these deals won't last much longer.  You only have until 11:59 PM tomorrow (11/30/11) to get these deals.

     Check out my last post, HERE, for all the details.  Maybe that holiday stamp set you've been wanting since July is 50% off.  Or, the Designer Fabric you wanted to try is now 60% off.

     You can see everything that is on sale on my website, HERE.  Click on ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA  on the left-hand side.  You'll be able to see all the deals.  Also, you can look at each % off individually.

     I'm also offering all of you a Holiday Wish List.  If you want Stampin' Up! items for Christmas, email me (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) and I'll email you a wish list to fill out.  Just write out what you want, and whom I should contact.  I then take care of it all.  I even wrap it and deliver it (local only) so your loved one has nothing to worry about.  Email me today for your wish list.

NOTE:  To have items in time for the holidays, be sure to place all orders no later than December 15, 2011.

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

Happy  Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels