Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shaker Card Fun

   
     I saw the shaker card in the Holiday Mini catalog and decided I really wanted to try one.  I used the one in the catalog as my inspiration.  Here is what I came up with:


     I love everything about this card: the color combo, the stamps used, the Mica flakes used in the shaker.  Just everything!

     The shaker frames make making a shaker card SO easy!  You have 6 sizes to choose from - all size sizes correspond with a circle punch.  Just punch the same sized window sheet to place over top of your completed shaker, and voila!  A beautiful shaker card!

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, & Whisper White


INKS:  Versa Mark, Stazon Black, Island Indigo, Basic Black, Early Espresso, Real Red, and Baja Breeze


STAMPS:  Jolliest Time of the Year & Serene Snowflakes


TOOLS:  Clear Embossing Powder, Shaker Frames (1-3/8"), 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Mica Flakes, Mini Silver Brads, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Window Sheets, Dimensionals,  & Stamping Sponges

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I will be hosting a class on Thursday, November 10, 2011, at 6 PM (Stampin' Nite).  We will be making a mini version of this card (a 3 x 3 card) and another gorgeous card using the emboss resist technique on glossy paper.  If you are interested in attending this class, please contact me today (stampwithsandy@rcn.com)

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels