Saturday, October 22, 2011

Beautiful card

     I first must give credit to Andrea Walford for this very beautiful card.  I 100% CASEd her card (well, I changed the sentiment).  It's just so gorgeous!  Check it out for yourself:


     This card was so easy to make, despite how difficult it looks.  Just a few colors of Stampin' Pastels, and you have a beautiful card.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze, & Night of Navy


INK:  Versa Mark & Stazon Black  


STAMPS:  Thoughts and Prayers & Thank You Kindly


TOOLS:  Stampin' Pastels, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls Jewel Accents, & extra-large cotton balls (not SU!)

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     If you would like to learn how to make this card, let me know.  I'd be happy to set up a class to teach you.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels