Thursday, October 13, 2011

Monthly Stampin' Nite


     Are you looking for a fun evening out?  Well look no further!  Starting this month, I will be hosting a Monthly Stampin' Nite in my home.  This will be a fun evening each month.  The theme of all the projects and cards will evolve around the holiday of that month, different techniques, and Stampin' Up! products.  I will be teaching techniques and projects that YOU want to learn.

     Here is my flyer with all the details about my 1st Monthly Stampin' Nite:


     Bring your adhesive and scissors (this will help keep my costs down for you).

     I will also be selling a lot of retired stamp sets.  I will have a bunch of samples you can take pictures of.  Have an idea, what to use a particular Stampin' Up! product, or want to learn a new technique?  Let me know!  I'll be happy to accommodate all your wants :O)

     I hope you can come!  PLEASE contact me by Saturday 10/22/11, if you plan to come.  I will cut paper that weekend for those who RSVP.  I want to make sure I have enough supplies for everyone.

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my online website, 24/7

BONUS:  There will be a door prize that evening!

Happy Thursday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels