Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Pink Thank You

     Here is another card I made for one of my team members at the end of the school year:


     This card is a CASE of myself.  The first card I made was red.  Click HERE to see that card.  I really like what I did the first time, and decided to try it in pink.  I really like how this card turned out.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Pink Pirouette & Whisper White


INKS:  Pink Pirouette & Melon Mambo


STAMPS:  Baroque Motifs & Thank You Kindly


TOOLS:  2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Ticket Corner Punch, & Stamp-a-ma-jig

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products from my website, 24/7

     This card is the perfect card to make when you have a bunch of Thank You cards to make.  It's elegant, beautiful, and VERY quick and easy to make.

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels