Monday, June 27, 2011

Elegant Thank You


     I made each of my team members a thank you card for the wonderful birthday celebration they gave me a few weeks ago, and for making me feel so welcome on their team.   This was the first time I've ever celebrated my birthday in school (my birthday is early August - so we aren't in school for my birthday).

     This is one of 7 different cards I made.  This card was so simple and so quick to make (10 minutes tops!), yet it is so very elegant.  It would look great in any color.  I was trying to use up my stash of retired card stock, as it seems like I have a HUGE supply of it.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Pale Plum (retired)


INKS:  Concord Crush & Pale Plum (retired)


STAMPS:  Wedding Sweet


TOOLS:  Basic Pearls Jewels

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels