Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thank You

     After 2 months of being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator, I decided to go ahead and pay for a Stampin' UP! website.  I made this decision after purchasing and learning how to use My Digital Studio.  It would make it so much easier for my customers who purchase this program to purchase future downloads, not to mention my other customers who would like to place an order without going through me.

     Well, within 2 weeks of owning my new website, someone used the Demonstrator Locator and found me.  She spent time on my website and blog-enjoying it all.  She also placed an order through my website.  As a special thank you to her, I made and sent her this thank you card:

RECIPE:

Colors: Real Red (ink-103133 & card stock-101190) and Whisper White card stock (100730)

Stamps: Baroque Motifs (113490) & Thank You Kindly (111700)

Extras: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023), 2-Way glue pen (100425), SNAIL adhesive (104332), & Ticket Corner punch (107214)

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels