This is the card that Bonnie designed for our Stampin' Dessert Night last week. It was a very simple card to make. A lady who never stamped before found it very easy to make this card.
I hope you will plan to join us for our next Stampin' Dessert Night on June 13th. Click HERE for all the details.
Bonnie's card didn't have the Designer Label Punch layered all the way around it. Her's just had a simple layer on the two ends (you just punch it again, cut it in half, cut the corners off of the cut line, and layer underneath). I experimented and using some ideas from other demos, I figured out a way to make the layer.
FREE MINI TUTORIAL
- Punch out two Designer Label Punches from the same color card stock.
- Cut one in half long ways.
- Cut the other one in half the other way.
- Trim the corners of all the edges you just cut.
- Use SNAIL adhesive, and put adhesive on the entire back of the one you designed.
- Layer it under the designed one you already have punched out:
- Put the top & bottom on first - layering out as much as you wish.
- Put the sides on - matching the layering from the top & bottom
- NOTE: You may need to add more adhesive as you add layer to ensure that the layers stick.
- Add to your project.
CARD STOCK: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, & Elegant Soireec Designer Series Paper
INK: Basic Gray & Night of Navy
STAMPS: Strength & Hope & Swirls & Curls Verses
TOOLS: Designer Label Punch, Ticker Corner Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, & Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7
For every Strength & Hope set sold, (available now until August 31, 2011), Stampin' UP! will donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Also, with every Strength & Hope digital kit sold, SU! will also donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Click the links below to see the stamp set and digit kit.