Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day (a little late)

     I'm so sorry it's been awhile since I've last posted.  We were giving the state tests this week, and every night I was coming home exhausted.  Last night I went to bed and hour after my boys did - that's how tired I was.

     Since Thursday was St. Patrick's Day, I wanted to share the two things I made, (I'm not Irish, and I just don't get that excited about this holiday - sorry!)


     This card was designed by Bonnie Fields, a fellow SU! demonstrator.  This was her card for our dessert night this past Monday evening.  It was super simple to make, and it's gorgeous!

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, & Garden Green


INK:  Garden Green


STAMPS:  Lucky Shamrock


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Full Heart Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Gold Brads, Mat Pack, Piercing Tool, & Dimensionals

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products, 24/7, online from my website.

     Here a St. Patrick's Day box I made:


     This is the same box as I made in THIS post.  After I made the one for Valentine's Day, I knew I wanted to make one for St. Patrick's Day.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Handsome Hunter (retired), Very Vanilla, & Presto Patterns Speciality Designer Paper


INK:  Early Espresso, Handsome Hunter & Glorious Green (both greens are retired)


STAMPS:  Got Treats?


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Box #2 Die, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Library Clips, Crimper, Paper Cutter, Stampin' Sponges, SNAIL Adhesive, & Sticky Strip

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products, 24/7, online from my website.

     I used retired paper to use up my stash.  I hope this prompts you to pull out your stash and use it.  It's not doing any good in hiding.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels