Saturday, January 8, 2011

Valentine Treat Box

     I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this really cute Valentine Treat Box from Angie Kennedy Juda.  The minute I saw it, I immediately made it.  It's so cute in person!

straight on view

side view

     You can do this for any occasion or holiday, just by changing up the colors and paper, even the stamp set.  I don't have any of the current Valentine's Designer Series Paper, so I used scraps from last year's paper (please don't hold that against me).  I'm so happy with this cute little box.  I can't wait to fill it with candy.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Real Red, Very Vanilla, Sending Love DSP (retired)

INK:  Early Espresso & Real Red Classic Ink & Stampin' Write Markers

STAMPS:  Got Treats? & I {Heart} Hearts

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Box #2 Die, 1-3/4 x 7/8 Oval Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Library Clips, Crimper, Paper Cutter, Stampin' Sponges, SNAIL Adhesive, Sticky Strip, & Dimensionals

Click HERE to purchase any of these products.

     This box could be a class I offer.  If you would like to make this at one of my classes, let me know.  If I have enough interest, I'll hold a class.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

1 comment:

auntiejenni said...

the big shots box #2 die is apparently no longer available, is that correct?
jenni
angelheartcottage@comcast.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels