Friday, January 7, 2011

Blue Thank You


     After the holidays we all need Thank You cards.  I've made this card for 3 reasons:

  1. As my Thank You cards
  2. To send as TAGS to the SU! group I belong to
  3. My card for dessert night on Monday evening
     I love it when I can get milage out of one card, and this card does just that.  Not only that, but it's so simple to make.  You can easily make several of these in one sitting.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, & Blueberry Crisp DSP

INK:  Versa Mark & Stampin' Write Markers: Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, & Pacific Point

STAMP:  So Many Thanks & Because I Care

TOOLS:  Homemade Shimmer Mist = Platinum Shimmer Paint & rubbing alcohol

     If you are planning on coming to my "Girls Night Out (with Stamping)" on Monday, 1/10/11, you will make this card, and one other one, designed by Bonnie Fields.  If you have't contacted me yet, do so quickly.  I'm cutting my paper on Saturday.

Happy Friday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels