Monday, November 29, 2010

Stampin' UP! Stockings Christmas Card

     I designed a Christmas card about a month ago, in hopes of reproducing it for a vendor show I was getting ready to participate in.  I got really sick just before the date, and only ended up making my sample.


     The photo does not do the card justice.  It is very clean and simple, but also gorgeous.  Sometimes I impress myself.

     I used the Joyful Seasons Letterpress & Old Olive Craft Ink (the craft inks work best with the letterpresses).  I only inked up the stockings (there is a saying and some dots also on the plate).
      I then used clear embossing powder and heat embossed the stockings.  It gives the stockings a slightly shiny look to them and they are slightly raised.  It adds to the card.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Old Olive, & Real Red

STAMPS:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

INK:  Old Olive & Whisper White Craft Inks

TOOLS:  Paper Trimmer, Joyful Season Letterpress, Big Shot, 3/16" Corner Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, & Heat Tool

Click HERE to order any of these Stampin' UP! products.

     Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my card.  This card was 100% my inspiration - which rarely happens.  I'd love to know what all of you think of it.

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels