Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stampin' UP! deals ending Tuesday

     Stampin' UP! has two deals going on right now that are about to end on Tuesday:


  • 50% off of the the demonstrator starter kit
Click HERE to get the starter kit for 50% off.   Click on JOIN NOW. My password is sandy2009

  • Online Spectacular - 20% - 50% off select items & FREE shipping on online order totaling $150 or more
Click HERE to order online.

     Don't miss out on these deals.  Both end on Tuesday November 30, 2010.  Contact me with any questions you have.

     Check back tomorrow to see a Christmas card I made.  I'm really excited to share it with you, as I designed it myself without any inspiration from others.  I rarely do that, so you really need to see the wonderful card I'll be posting tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels