Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

     ....everywhere you go:
  
     NOW, I'm getting into the spirit of Christmas.  I was not happy to hear Christmas music starting November 10th, and to know that the day after Christmas it will be gone, has me very sad.  Good thing  I have a wonderful collection of Christmas music :O)

     Anyways, I CASEd, (copy and share everything), this card from LeeAnn Greff, who CASEd it from Sherri Barron.  Each one is different, but the layout is the same.

     I don't have a stamp set with a wreath stamp, so I had to improvise.  I stumbled upon Ali, who used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set to create a wreath.  I loved her idea so much, that I decided to try it to create the wreath on my door.

     Now, this was the first time I made this card, and I'm not really happy with the spacing I used for the door panels.  The next time I make it I will place the door panels closer to each other and put the door handle on the door instead of the door panel.  Other than that, I'm happy with how this card turned out.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Old Olive

INK:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, & Real Red

STAMPS:  Pocket Silhouettes & Teeny Tiny Wishes

TOOLS:  Paper Trimmer, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch,  1-3/8" Circle Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Neutral Brads, Mat Pack, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, and Dimensionals

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels