Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Special


     I am offering a Black Friday Special today!  Place your Stampin' UP! order with me, via email (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) or phone (610-758-8721), and receive FREE shipping!  No matter how small or big your order is, every order will receive free shipping!

~NOTE~ Free shipping will not apply to online orders UNLESS your place a $150 order.  You will then also receive a Level 1 Hostess gift and $15 Hostess Dollars to spend.  This will expire on Tuesday November 30, 2010

     On top of free shipping I will also give everyone who places an order a FREE Christmas-themed gift - from me!

     I originally had this deal running until 5:00 PM on Black Friday (11/26/10), but I've extended to unitl 12:00 noon on Sunday, November 28, 2010.

    So either call or email me with your order and get FREE shipping and a FREE Christmas-themed gift.

I also offer gift certificates in any domination you choose.

Happy BLACK Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels