Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day of Gratitude card

     This is my absolute favorite card I have made using this set, so far.  Every time I look at this card, I smile :O)

I LOVE THIS STAMP SET!!!!!

     I received this stamp set from Stampin' UP! when I attended the Baltimore regionals back in October. I'm holding a class this coming weekend that will be using this set.  I simply love the versatility of this stamp set and the fact that it's NOT just a Thanksgiving stamp set.

     While blog surfing about a month ago, I came across another demonstrator's card using this set.  I really wish I could remember who that was, and if you recognize it, PLEASE tell me, so I can give her proper credit.  Anyways, she did the large flower using the Stampin' Write Markers.  I CASEd her flower exactly (see above).  I loved the colors she used.  The rest of the card was my design and color combination.

     I had planned to share this card at our Girls Night Out (with stamping) last night, but I have been very sick over the past week.  I stayed home last night.  So my gorgeous card has yet to be shared, until now. Since I have materials ready, I plan to make this one on Sunday at my Day of Gratitude class.  I'm sure the girls can't wait to make this one.  It looks way more complicated to make than it really was.

     I used markers to color in the large flower and the sentiment.  I used the rock-n-roll technique to stamp the flowers.

CARD STOCK:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive, & Crumb Cake

INK/MARKERS:  Early Espresso, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, & Crumb Cake

STAMP SET: Day of Gratitude

TOOLS:  Paper Snips, Eyelet Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, & Stampin' Sponges

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels