Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day of Gratitude gift


     This is one of the gifts I made to sell at the vendor fair that ended up canceled this past weekend.  I happened to have these two boxes cut & scored from a class I did last December.  I decided to make a fall gift out of them.  I filled them with Candy Corn Hershey Kisses - the colors of the wrappers match the colors of the leaves.
  
     I used the rock-n-roll technique when I stamped the leaves.  I then cut out each leaf.  The sentiment was done using markers.

CARD STOCK:  Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, & Whisper White

INK/MARKERS:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Earl Espresso, & Crumb Cake

STAMP SET: Day of Gratitude

TOOLS:  Decorative Label Punch, Paper Snips, & Stampin' Sponges

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels