Saturday, June 12, 2010

Place an order - Win a prize!

     Good Morning!

          Today is my open house day.  If you live in the area, stop in, between 9 am and 12 pm.  I am having 2 FREE make-n-takes (one with retiring products and one with up and coming new products), I have older stamps sets for sale (cash or check only, please), AND you will have a sneak peak at the new catalog being release on July 1st.  I briefly looked through it, and it's FABULOUS!

          If you place an order with me, either today (Saturday June 12) or tomorrow (Sunday June 13), I will enter your name into my drawing for a special hand-made prize (a large paper clip with one of my gorgeous flowers on top and a matching RSVP pen).  Now, you need to either call me with your order or email me with your order.  Online orders do not count in this special.  Of course, payment is due at the time of your order.

     How to earn extra chances:

1 ticket  - if your order is between $1 and $25
2 tickets - if your order is between $26 - $50
3 tickets - if your order is between $51 - $75
4 tickets - if your order is between $76 - $100
5 tickets if your order is $101 or more PLUS a free gift (this will be a surprise)

**NOTE**  order totals will be calculated NOT including tax & shipping


  Oh, I almost forgot!  With your order this weekend, you also will receive a coupon to use on your next Stampin' UP! order with me.


Don't forget - Don't miss out on those retiring stamps, Decore Elements for you home, and accessories.  Come June 30th, they will be unavailable, forever!


     I hope you can make my open house this morning!  If not, I hope to see you soon!

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels