Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Butterfly Challenge

     SU! Late Night Stampers Challenge #56--Butterflies.  How could I pass up this challenge?  Well, I couldn't!  I really LOVE butterflies and after a few days thought, I knew exactly what I wanted to make to enter this challenge:

NOTE:  My box has Hershey's Kisses ONLY because I don't currently have any Hershey's Nuggets.  I plan to get Nuggets, and wrap them in SU! paper (to match) and put them in the box.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK: Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, & Rose Red
INK:  Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, & Rose Red
SIZZIX DIES: SU! Match Box, SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslit
PUNCH:  5 Petal
TOOLS:  Clear Rhinestone Brad, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Sponges, Crimper, Bone Folder

     Flower Tutorial Information:  The flower was not my idea.  I CASEd the idea from Juli Buhler.  You can find her tutorial at her BLOG.  Check it out.  It's so easy, and fun to make!

     I hope my project makes you think of spring.  Even though Phil saw his shadow today, and proclaimed 6 more weeks of winter, someone will need to tell that to the robins I saw today.  It's been in the teens for about 1 1/2 weeks now, and it's snowing as I type this, but the robins have decided to migrate to PA in early February.  Maybe they know something that Phil doesn't know?

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

2 comments:

Jenn Roseman said...

I LOVE it Sandy!!! I love butterflies too!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for February 5. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels