Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Butterfly Challenge

     SU! Late Night Stampers Challenge #56--Butterflies.  How could I pass up this challenge?  Well, I couldn't!  I really LOVE butterflies and after a few days thought, I knew exactly what I wanted to make to enter this challenge:

NOTE:  My box has Hershey's Kisses ONLY because I don't currently have any Hershey's Nuggets.  I plan to get Nuggets, and wrap them in SU! paper (to match) and put them in the box.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK: Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, & Rose Red
INK:  Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, & Rose Red
SIZZIX DIES: SU! Match Box, SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslit
PUNCH:  5 Petal
TOOLS:  Clear Rhinestone Brad, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Sponges, Crimper, Bone Folder

     Flower Tutorial Information:  The flower was not my idea.  I CASEd the idea from Juli Buhler.  You can find her tutorial at her BLOG.  Check it out.  It's so easy, and fun to make!

     I hope my project makes you think of spring.  Even though Phil saw his shadow today, and proclaimed 6 more weeks of winter, someone will need to tell that to the robins I saw today.  It's been in the teens for about 1 1/2 weeks now, and it's snowing as I type this, but the robins have decided to migrate to PA in early February.  Maybe they know something that Phil doesn't know?

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it Sandy!!! I love butterflies too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels