Sunday, January 31, 2010

Butterflies

     Like I mentioned in my last post, I LOVE butterflies.  When Stampin' UP! came out with their "Flight of the Butterflies" stamp set, along with matching punch, I immediately bought them.




     This card, CASEd from Mary Rodgers.  She posted a card she did on the Demo-only site, Stampin' Connection (a fun, and very resourceful, site for demos only.  A nice benefit for being a demonstrator).  When I saw her card, I knew I just had to make one.  Once I made one, I knew I needed to share my love of butterflies with others.  At a workshop I did today, the ladies made this card.  Everyone loved the butterflies and the butterfly punch.  It was a lot of fun to make.  The nice thing about this stamp set and design, any color would work.

RECIPE:

Card Stock:  Regal Rose & Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, & Rose Red
Ribbon: Regal Rose
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterflies
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Butterfly Punch

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels