Saturday, January 30, 2010

Butterfly Notepads

     Butterflies...I love them!  I found this wonderful idea done by Madeline Morcelo.  See her notepads HERE.  I loved them so much I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) them 100%.  The Big Shot is wonderful!  I was able to run a think amount of printer/copy paper through all at once, making this project go so quick.  These will be gifts for my hostesses this month.  I hope they love them as much as I do!


Recipe:

Thin cardboard (I used the back of a 2009 desk calendar--recycling-love it!)
white printer/copy paper
SU! Designer Paper Series-Really Rust & Ruby Red (two different patterns)
SU! Card Stock-Really Rust & Ruby Red
Classic Ink-Really Rust & Ruby Red
TomBow glue
Punches-1" & 1 1/4" circles
eyelets
Crop-A-Dile
Big Shot
SU! Bigz Beautiful Butterflies die
Stamp Set-Lovely Letters Alphabet
2" book rings

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels