Thursday, January 28, 2010

Manhattan Flowers

     Manhattan Flowers embossing folder is one of my favorites.  I love the elegance and simplicity of this embossing folder.

     I have a demo team meeting this weekend and agreed to join in the swap.  I have to make 12 cards.

     This is what I came up with:

     I sponged the embossed sections.  I loved how it turned out--ink only on the embossed images and not anywhere else.  On my swap cards, I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark and embossed it in clear embossing powder.  I looks like I stamped it using Pretty In Pink ink, to match the paper.  Once my team members receive their swap cards, I'll post a picture of that card.

     This particular card we will be doing in a workshop I'm doing this Sunday.  All the ladies should love it.

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels