Saturday, February 6, 2010

Butterfly Card

     I'm loving the butterflies, and with the butterfly challenge going on, I'm using it as an excuse to play with everything butterflies.
     With all the snow we got over the last 24 hours, a little spring was needed.  This is what I came up with:


     I've done this one for a demo swap I'm participating in this month.  I just bought this embossing folder and when I saw it, I knew it needed butterflies.

RECIPE:

Card Stock:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Mambo Melon, Regal Rose, Rose Red, & Pretty In Pink
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Mambo Melon, Regal Rose, Rose Red, & Pretty In Pink
Marker:  Regal Rose
Stampin' Pastels:  Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, & Almost Amethyst, & Elegant Eggplant
Stamps:  Whimsical Words
Tools:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, & Stampin' Sponges

     Here are two of the six swap card I made:



Happy Saturday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels