Monday, July 16, 2012

Coasters Class


     How would you like to make four of these?


     They are ceramic/stone tiles (like the ones you use on walls in your bathrooms and kitchens.  Check out the back:

     I stamped on them and then sealed them (to prevent the ink from smearing).  They are GORGEOUS!!!!! I'm so happy with these two coasters!

     Do you want to make some?  If so, plan to come to my class on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012, at 6pm.  It's only $9!!!!  Where can you buy 4 custom-made coasters for $9?  NO WHERE!!!!!!

     These make wonderful gifts for birthdays, holidays, graduations, get well, Just Because ~ or to keep for yourself!

Here's all the info on my class:

*NOTE*  You will also need to bring a box/box lid to transport your coasters home in.
 It takes a full hour for the sealer to dry, and you don't want to smudge them on the way home.

      If you are planning on coming, I need to know by Monday July 30, 2012.  I will need to buy enough coasters and felt pads for everyone to make four coasters.

     I hope you can join us!

Click HERE for information on the FREE retired stamps I'm giving away (with purchase).
Click HERE for information in my current ribbon share (2012-14 in-colors stitched statin ribbon)

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels