Friday, July 13, 2012

Sale, Sale, Sale!!!


    Who doesn't like a sale, a deal, FREE stamps?  Well, if you like deals and free stamps, I have something for you :O)

Used Stamp Sale:



     It's not just a sale, but I'm giving my used stamp sets away for FREE!!!!  How??? Well, just place an order with me (either via email/phone/person or my website) and receive that amount (not including shipping & tax), in used sets fro FREE!!!!  I will even ship those sets to you for FREE!!!!!

Click HERE for all the details and the list of retried sets I have for sale, oops, FREE!

Ribbon Share #1:


3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (pg. 172)

  • Gumball Green
  • Primrose Petals
  • Midnight Muse
  • Raspberry Ripple
  • Summer Starfruit


You will receive 2 yards of each of the 5 colors - 10 yards total.  Cost is $12 (add $2 if you need your ribbon mailed to you).

Click HERE for all the details.

     Feel free to contact me me will any questions you have.

Click HERE to purchase Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

Happy Friday the 13th!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels