Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Reason to Smile - 12 hours left!


Today is the last to get Reason to Smile stamp set.


     This set is just $5 (either wood-mount or clear-mount) with a $50 order (not including tax & shipping).  You only have today to get this wonderful set.  It's a two-step set, that you can use together or alone.  There is so much versatility in this set.  Don't miss it!  After today (July 31, 2012), you won't be able to purchase it.

     Here is a card I made using this set.



  I got the idea from the ideas on my website.  Check it out HERE.  There are a ton of ideas on my site.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Wild Wasabi

INKS:  Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Pretty In Pink, & Primrose Petals

STAMPS:  Reason to Smile & Loving Thoughts

TOOLS:  Big Shot & Finishing Touches Edgelit Die

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     Please let me know if you have any questions about this set, how to get it, or anything else about Stampin' Up!

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels