Friday, December 23, 2011

Ornament Christmas Card

     The Christmas card  I made this year was a CASE of myself :O)  In this version I used a rhinestons and Dazzling Details.  This is the Christmas card I made for my co-workers.


     This card was super simple and quick to make.   Despite that, in person, it's gorgeous!

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Real Red & Whisper White

INK:  Real Read

STAMPS:  Christmas Greetings & Delightful Decorations

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Ornament Punch, Basic Rhinestone Accents, & Dazzling Details

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I hope the Christmas cards you made this year were as simple and as elegant as this one was.  I'd love to see the cards you made.  I'd also love to share them on my blog.  If you'd like to feature your Christmas card on my blog, please email me (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) a picture of your card and some info about it (items used to make your card), and I will be happy to post your card on my blog - giving you all the credit you deserve!

Happy Friday!
 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels