Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Stocking

     Of all the wonderful items in the Holiday Mini Catalog (which ends on January 3, 2012), the Stocking Builder Punch & the Stitched Stockings stamp set are my favorite.  I've used both items so much this holiday season.

Stocking Builder Punch - 124095

Stitched Stockings Stamp Set - W-123782 C-123784
   
     On top of the obvious ways to use this punch and stamp set, I've learned of a few other ways to use this set:

All of these ideas are not my own.  I got these ideas from several different demonstrators.

  •      Ruldoph/reindeer
  •      hobby hourse
  •      baby bootie
  •      ice skates


     Here is a very small sample of what I did with this punch and stamp set.

This is a topper on a 1x8 cellophane bag full of M & M's.


 These two cards are the same with the exception of the embossing folders used on the backgrounds.

*NOTE*  We got word this week from Stampin' Up! that both the Stocking Builder Punch and the Stitched Stocking Stamp Set will be retiring on January 3rd, when the Holiday Mini Catalog retires.  They will NOT be appearing in the new Idea Book & Catalog coming out in July 2012.  So if you want either the punch, the stamp set, or both, please order them NOW!  Once their stock is depleted, you won't be able to get them anymore.

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     If you order the stocking punch and/or stamp set, I will give you a mini tutorial on how to make all the items I showed above - all the things other than stockings.  This way you will have several ways to use this punch & stamp set.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels