Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Fancy Christmas Card

     I wanted to make a very special Christmas card to give two very special people.  When I sat down to make these cards, I had no idea what I was going to make.  I looked around my stamp room and stopped when I saw this card:


Idea came from Bonnie Fields

     I knew I wanted to CASE this card - but give it a Christmas feel to it.  So, here is was I came up with.  What do you think?

My CASE of Bonnie's card

     I love how this card turned out!  This picture does not do it justice.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Real Red, Always Artichoke, & Silver Glimmer Paper


INKS:  Real Red & Always Artichoke


STAMPS:  Serene Snowflakes & Christmas Greetings


TOOLS:  Snowflake Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Mini Sliver Brads, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon, & Glue Dots

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     Most of the time I do not come up with my own designs.  I CASE, (Copy And Share Everything), a lot!  I love someone else's idea and I remake it, making it my own.  This is what Stampin' Up! is all about.   I hope you CASE what I post here and make it your own.  Just PLEASE remember the golden rule - always give credit where credit is due.  As you will notice, I ALWAYS give credit when it's not my idea.  Just think how you would feel if you designed something and someone else copied it and took all the credit for it.

     With that said, please feel free to CASE what I post here - that is why I share my ideas with all of you!

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels