Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Gift Stampin' Up! Style

     For close friends this year, I wanted to make them a very useful and practical gift.  When I saw these cute Post-It notes holders, I knew they were just the gift I was looking for.

     These also make wonderful teacher, secretary, & house warming gifts.

     Below are the ones I made this year.  Under each picture I've stated the colors I used on that particular one.  I will give the rest of the recipe at the end.


Pool Party, Island Indigo, & Whisper White


Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, & Very Vanilla


Old Olive, Certainly Celery, & Whisper White


Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, & Whisper White


Blushing Bride, Bravo Burgundy, & Very Vanilla

RECIPE:

STAMPS:  Four Frames & Mini Mates (retired)


TOOLS:  Decorative Label Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, & Stamp-a-ma-jig

NON-STAMPIN' UP! ITEMS:  3 X 5 acrylic photo frame & Post-It Notes (in various colors)

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

*NOTE*  Even though I used all the same sized frames, they were not all sized the same.  To ensure my paper wasn't too small, I cut each one separately - cutting them a little big to start.  I would measure the actual frame and add 1/8".  This usually worked - I didn't want my paper smaller than the frames.  Sometimes I cut it down slightly and other times I did not.  Each frame was different.

     I hope this project is one you will find quick and easy to make.  For me, it will end up boing one of those type of projects that I have a bunch made on hand for whenever I need a quick little gift.

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels