Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Stamped Tealights

     At my last Stampin' Nite, I gave away a door prize.  Everyone LOVED it!  What do you think?


     I used the same technique as I described in THIS post.  They are so simple to make.  You can make a bunch at one time.

     Here is a close up of the top of this little bag:


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Old Olive

INKS:  Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green

STAMPS:  Delightful Decorations & Tiny Tags

TOOLS:  Small Flat Cello Bags, Ornament Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Basic Rhinestone Accents, 1/16" Hand Punch, Crimper, tealight candle (not SU!), & tissue paper (not SU!)

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I hope I've given you some ideas for small gifts to give this holiday season.  I know I'll be making a bunch of these

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels