Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cute Candy Box

     I came across this cute little box on a couple of different blogs.  The originator of this box is Brenda Quintana.  Dawn Griffith also did a version of this box.


     The minute I saw this little box, I immediately made 10 of them :O)  I gave them to the ladies who attended a workshop I had a couple of weeks ago.  The ladies LOVED them.  They were so quick and easy to make.  Pumping out 10 was no big deal.

     Both Brenda and Dawn used DSP on the four sides of the box, but I used Whisper White card stock and stamped it - creating my own DSP.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Tempting Turquoise


INKS:  Tempting Turquoise


STAMPS:  Punch Pals & Tags Til Christmas


TOOLS:  Petal Card Double Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1" Square Punch, Window Sheets, Sliver Brads, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Details, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, & Starburst candy (not SU!)

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     If you are interested in making these cute little candy boxes, stop by on Saturday December 3rd, between 1-4 PM.  Bring your own paper & window sheet and I'll show you how to make them.  They are very simple.  RSVP by 11/29/11 if you plan to come.

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels