Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lace Ribbon Punch Fun

Large Lace Ribbon Border Punch~122362~$19.95


     When I first saw this punch back in June (it was one of the pre-order items that demonstrators could order before anyone even saw the new items * Ask me about this if you want to get your hands on items before everyone else), I knew I'd love it, and boy do I love this punch!

NOTE: I did use some retired products on this note card

     There are so many ways to use this punch, but I love to mix it up while using it, much like I did on the border of this note card.  I had a lot of fun using this punch on this little note card I made.  See below for a FREE mini tutorial on how I did the border on this card.

MINI TUTORIAL:


     First I punched the border out of Designer Series Paper (DSP).  Next I punched it again in the coordinating color card stock.  I then cut out the center flowers of the coordinating card stock.  I used a 2-Way Glue Pen to glue the flowers down on top of the DSP border.  Last, I added large rhinestones to the middle of each flower for some bling.



RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White note cards (retired), Concord Crush DSP, and Concord Crush


INK:  Concord Crush


STAMPS:  A Note of Thanks (retired)


TOOLS:  Large Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, & Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I hope you give this trick a try.  It's a lot of fun and it gives you a beautiful border.  If you have any questions concerning this mini tutorial, or Stampin' Up!, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Either leave me a comment (with contact info) or email me: stampwithsandy@rcn.com

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

1 comment:

babar said...

thanks for tutorial it is good that we can use lace and ribbon for the grace of cards.
Plastic Card Holders
PVC cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels