Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lace Ribbon Punch Fun

Large Lace Ribbon Border Punch~122362~$19.95


     When I first saw this punch back in June (it was one of the pre-order items that demonstrators could order before anyone even saw the new items * Ask me about this if you want to get your hands on items before everyone else), I knew I'd love it, and boy do I love this punch!

NOTE: I did use some retired products on this note card

     There are so many ways to use this punch, but I love to mix it up while using it, much like I did on the border of this note card.  I had a lot of fun using this punch on this little note card I made.  See below for a FREE mini tutorial on how I did the border on this card.

MINI TUTORIAL:


     First I punched the border out of Designer Series Paper (DSP).  Next I punched it again in the coordinating color card stock.  I then cut out the center flowers of the coordinating card stock.  I used a 2-Way Glue Pen to glue the flowers down on top of the DSP border.  Last, I added large rhinestones to the middle of each flower for some bling.



RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White note cards (retired), Concord Crush DSP, and Concord Crush


INK:  Concord Crush


STAMPS:  A Note of Thanks (retired)


TOOLS:  Large Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, & Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I hope you give this trick a try.  It's a lot of fun and it gives you a beautiful border.  If you have any questions concerning this mini tutorial, or Stampin' Up!, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Either leave me a comment (with contact info) or email me: stampwithsandy@rcn.com

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels