Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pennate Parade card #4


     Here is another card using the Pennate Parade stamp set (wood or clear) and the coordinating Petite Pennants Builder Punch.  I really do like this stamp set and coordinating punch.


     This is a really simple card.  It's only the stamp set and the punch, plus a few ink pads.  How much simpler can you get?

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White


INK:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, & Calypso Coral


STAMP:  Pennant Parade


TOOLS:  Petite Pennants Builder Punch

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     Do you like this stamp set and punch?  Are you thinking, "I'd like to have them, but I'm not sure I can afford them right now?"  Host your own private card party, featuring this stamp set and punch, and get yours for FREE!  Contact me today to find out how and to set up your party!

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels