Friday, August 26, 2011

Pennate Parade card #5


     First off, I apologize for not posting too much this summer and most of the month of August.  I had a very busy summer with my family - fun, relaxing, and full of travel.  Last week, I took my boys to Washington, DC.  If you know me, you know that is HUGE for me!  I HATE cities (and DC is no exception) and I'm terrified to drive in cities.  I drove, by myself, my boys and me, from Allentown, PA to Arlington, VA, where we met up with my dad for 2 full days of DC fun.  The Lincoln Memorial was their favorite place (and unfortunately, it was the last stop on day #1 and by the time we got there, my camera battery died, so I don't have pictures of my boys there :O(

     This week, I went back to work :O(  But the school must start - MAYBE????  Hurricane Irene might have a say on Monday's Back-to-School plans.  Time will tell.

     Now, on to my card...this is my last card in my Pennate Parade collection - it's a 3 x 3 card.  This card also uses the Pennate Parade stamp set (wood or clear) and the coordinating Petite Pennants Builder Punch.  I really do like this stamp set and coordinating punch:


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Marina Mist, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, & Whisper White


INK:  Marina Mist


STAMP:  Pennant Parade


TOOLS:  Petite Pennant Builder Punch, Word Window Punch, Hemp Twine, Glue Dots, & Dimensionals

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

*NOTE*
     There are three promotions going on that will end on August 31, 2011.

  • Buy 3 packages of Designer Series Paper and get one FREE
  • Strength & Hope - help find a cure for Breast Cancer - a portion of sales from the stamp set and digital download will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
  • The Summer Mini Catalog ends on August 31, 2011 - don't let that stamp set or embellishment you have been longing to get since April get away.  Order today!
   I will be placing an order on August 30, 2011.  If you would like to add an order (to help save you on shipping), email or call me today.  I'll gladly add your order in.

Happy Friday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels