Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pennate Parade card

     When the new Idea Book & Catalog came out, I jumped on purchasing the Pennate Parade stamp set (wood or clear) and the coordinating Petite Pennants Builder Punch.

     With all the traveling I've been doing since school's been out, I haven't had as much time as I would like to actually play with this set and punch.  Yet, I did get out and make this card:


     Now, I need to point out that I did not design this card.  My upline, Sally Chuchman, needs the credit for this card.  I did, however, make this card :O)

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Whisper White, & Just Add Cake DSP


INKS:  Early Espresso


STAMPS:  Pennant Parade


TOOLS:  Petite Pennant Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon in Poppy Parade, Basics Glimmer Brads, Hemp Twine, & Dimensionals

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I really like this stamp set and punch.  I will most definitely be using it more.  I plan to stamp out a "What You Can Do With This Stamp Set" sheet to share with all of you.  That will be posted next week, hopefully with more sample cards using this stamp set and punch.

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels