Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pennate Parade card #2

     I'm just loving this stamp set and matching punch!  Here is another card I made, (the idea came from Liz Kuhns - my upline's upline), using all of the new In-Colors.


      This card makes me smile.  I love all the colors.  I love the pennants.  I love the embossed background (I hope you can see it in this picture).

     If you would like to add this stamp set and coordinating punch to your collection, you can check out Pennate Parade stamp set (wood or clear) and the coordinating Petite Pennants Builder Punch.  Just click on the bold words in the previous sentence to get more information on them.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Indigo Island, Wisteria Wonder, & Whisper White


INK:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Indigo Island, & Wisteria Wonder


STAMPS:  Pennant Parade


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Petite Pennant Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, & Dimensionals

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products, 24/7, from my website.

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels