Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thanks So Much! #4

     Preschool Thank You card #4 (the last in the series):


     I used the *NEW* Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch on this card.  I simply  LOVE  this punch!  I did use all retired card stock - trying to use up my stash.  How about you?  Are you using your stash?

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Dusty Durango (retired), Bordering Blue (retired), & Night of Navy

INK:  Always Artichoke & Dusty Durango

STAMPS:  Swirls and Curls Verses & Bold Blossom

TOOLS:   Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewel Accents, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Stamping Sponges

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products on my website, 24/7

     Would you like to have a stash of thank you cards on hand?  Why not plan a private card party where you and your friends can make thank you cards, like the one above?  Contact me today to book your party.

     Don't forget about all the stamps and accessories that are retiring at the end of June.  Check out my bog post HERE for all the details.

Happy Wednesday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels