Friday, June 10, 2011

Osi, the Bearded Dragon

     What is a Bearded Dragon you ask?  Well, take a look:

A Bearded Dragon is a lizard.

     Osi belongs to Jaime, a teacher I work with.  Her birthday was this past Wednesday.  At school, I've been elected to make all the cards for everyone's birthday (just everyone on our team, which is 10 of us). So when Jaime's birthday came up, I knew I HAD to put Osi on her card.

     Here is my version of Osi:


     Heather Summer's is the most talented lady.  She is the one who came up with the lizard punch art I used to make Osi.  Thank you Heather for this GREAT punch art that I was able to use to make this wonderful card!  What do you think?

I used a few non-SU! items on this card, so I will not give out the recipe this time.  
Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products from my website, 24/7

     This card was a HUGE hit with the team and Jaime.  I'm really enjoying making everyone's birthday card for the team to sign.  I like to make each card fit the recipient.  So far they have all been a hit.  I have three more cards I will be making this year.  Be sure to stop back next week to see them, (I don't want to post them until the recipients receive them).

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels