Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tart & Tangy card

     Dessert Night is this Monday.  For the card we are making this month, I opted to use one of my favorite retiring sets, Tart & Tangy.


     I'm so sad to see this set go.  If you don't own it yet, be sure to get it before you can get it any more.  You have until June 30, 2011 to order it.

     Here is the card we will be making using this set:


     It's so simple, but also a great card.  Depending on the sentiment you use, it can be used for any occasion.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White


INK:  Daffodil Delight & Wild Wasabi


STAMPS:  Tart and Tangy & Happy Greetings


TOOLS:  Paper snips & 1-1/4" Circle Punch

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products on my website, 24/7

     Be sure to get your retiring stamp sets and accessories before they are gone for good.  You have until June 30th.  Either order from my website, or contact me to place your order.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels