Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day card #2

Happy Father's Day Dad!


Front View

This card is called a "Funky Folds" card. 

Side View
      I 100% CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from LeeAnn Greff.  Hey, when I see a card I love, how can I not CASE it?  On top of that, the minute I saw this card, it screamed my dad's name.

     This card is so easy to make.  All it is is a few cuts on either side, and few score lines and you just fold.  That simple!

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, & Whisper White


INKS:  Night of Navy, Marina Mist (both ink and Watercolor Crayons), & Cherry Cobbler (Watercolor Crayons)


STAMPS:  Sail Away (in the Summer mini) & Greetings Galore (retired)


TOOLS:  Big Shot, 3" and 3-1/2" Circle Bigz Dies, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Blender Pen, Stamping Sponges, & Paper Cutter with scoring blade

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products on my website, 24/7

     Would you like to learn how to make this Funky Fold card?  Why not hold your own private card party where you and your friends can learn how to make this fun card.  You can pick the theme and I'll design a "never-before-seen" card,  with this fun fold, just for your party.  Contact me today to set up your own private card party!

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels