Monday, May 2, 2011

Strength & Hope - a second card

     From May 1 - August 31, 2011, Stampin' UP! has a wonderful promotion going on:

Strength & Hope

$2 from the sale of each Strength & Hope stamp set and each Strength & Hope Digital Kit will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.


Here is what the stamp set looks like.
Wood - (118100) - $17.95
Clear - (123660) - $13.95

This is the digital download kit
(124475) - $9.95

Here is what we did with the stamp set, some paper, and a few embellishments:


     Liz Kuhns, our demo group leader, designed this card:


     It was a make-n-take at our demonstrator monthly meeting in March.  I loved it so much, I made this one based on Liz's design:


     I used Liz's layout - the scallop circle, the cut out butterfly, and the grey background.  I changed up a bit my using a letterpress plate to add the design in the gray paper, and I chose pink (my favorite color).  What do you think?

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Basic Gray

INKS:  Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, & Versa Mark

STAMPS:  Strength & Hope

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Heart Pressed Letter Press Plate, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, & Paper Snips

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products from my website, 24/7

     Would you be interested in a class featuring this stamp set?  In the price of the class, you would also get the stamp set.  If this is something you would be interesting in doing, please let me know.  If I get enough interest, I'll hold the class.

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels